July 20th - 22nd, 2018
The Chicago Tribune named BenFest "one of the Best Family Fests"!
Like us on Facebook for more information!
This year’s BenFest has something for every age! Come join us for three days of family fun including great bands, cuisine from local restaurants and tons of activities for the kids!
CLICK HERE FOR ADVANCE PURCHASING FOR BENFEST! BUY WRISTBANDS, BFF PACKAGES, BEER TASTING TICKETS HERE!
Get started supporting BenFest 2018 now! Become A BenFest Friend (BFF) or purchase your entry and activity wristbands ahead of time through advance purchasing. Click here to get started!
Admission to BenFest
- $5 donation; Kids 5 and under are free
Weekend Entry Wristband– purchase an entry wristband for all 3 days for $15! The entry wristband gets you entry into the festival for all 3 days. Purchase your weekend entry wristband here.
- Kids’ Activities Wristband: $15 (daily) or $30 (weekend)
- Wristbands include: Inflatables - Waterslide, Basketball Challenge, Blackhawks Hockey Hot Shot, Super Giant Tic Tac Toe and Connect 4, Skee Ball Alley, Football Challenge, Grand Slam Baseball and Baseball Bat Ring Toss. *subject to change
- NEW THIS YEAR...Game Truck Punch Cards! 5 30 minutes sessions for $45
- Purchase your kids' activity and game truck wristband here.
- Friday, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday, 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
St. Benedict Parish BenFest is conveniently located on the northside of Chicago in the North Center neighborhood and can be reached via CTA buses (Irving Park or Western Avenue Routes) and the Brown Line El.
The Main Entrance to BenFest is located at 2215 West Irving Park Road. There are also additional entrances located at the 3900 blocks of North Bell Street and Leavitt Street.
The Hortatsos Family