July 14th - 16th, 2017
The Chicago Tribune named BenFest "one of the Best Family Fests" in 2015!
Like us on Facebook for more information!
This year’s BenFest has something for every age! Come join us for three days of family fun including great bands, cuisine from local restaurants and tons of activities for the kids!
Get started supporting BenFest 2017 now! Become a sponsor, volunteer or purchase your entry and activity wristbands ahead of time through advanced purchasing. Click here to get started!
St. Benedict Parish BenFest is conveniently located on the northside of Chicago in the North Center neighborhood and can be reached via CTA buses (Irving Park or Western Avenue Routes) and the Brown Line El.
The Main Entrance to BenFest is located at 2215 West Irving Park Road. There are also additional entrances located at the 3900 blocks of North Bell Street and Leavitt Street.
Admission to BenFest
- $5 donation; Kids 5 and under are free
NEW! Weekend Entry – purchase an entry wristband for $12! The entry wristband gets you entry into the festival for all 3 days for only $12! Purchase your weekend entry wristband here.
- Kids’ Activities Wristband: $10 (daily ) or $25 (weekend)Wristbands include: inflatable bouncy house, inflatable hungry hippo game, inflatable ball/track, inflatable water slide, inflatable plinko game, inflatable skee ball game, football challenge, and fastball speed pitch with radar gun. Purchase your kids' activity wristband here.
- Friday, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday, 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM